Fluid Bed Drying / Cooling System
- Fluid Bed Technology is an energy efficient process to further dry, cool and/or separate powder particles.
- Powder falls by gravity from a spray drying chamber into a fluid bed. Warm and cool air is introduced into an air plenum for gentle final drying, cooling, and/or separation of powder particles.
- New directional air disperser screen that provides optimum product fluidization of powder particles. The specially designed air disperser screen:
- Directs the powder flow towards the powder discharge, while the fluid bed sidewalls remain free of powder build-up.
- Flat and crevice free without pockets, which known to cause powder flow disturbance.
- Equipped with liquid-activated retractable CIP Spray Nozzles and Fire Suppression Nozzles that provide safe and hygienic processing.